New Albion makes great looking and affordable steel frames. This is a versatile butted CrMo steel frame that can be built up as a medium duty tourer, a fast commuter, or a classic roadster. It has a lower bottom bracket height than a CX bike and lighter tubing than a fully loaded touring bike, so it handles more like a road bike than either of those. A blend of fun and practicality.
- Tange Infinity double butted CrMo steel main tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright build look better.
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- Will handle tires up to 700x42c
- Designed for cantilever brakes
- Sizes: 44, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Paint: Copper
- Optional matching fork available
New Albion Fork for Privateer (Copper)
Lugged crown CrMo fork with canti bosses and low rider pannier rack mounts. 50mm rake. 390mm axle to crown. Copper.