The World Hardcourt Bike Polo Championships was held in Lexington, Kentucky this year. And you know what Kentucky is famous for, right?
Pake worked with the organizers to come out with this limited edition frame with disc fork.
• Tange CrMo steel, ED coated interior for corrosion protection
• OPTIONAL matching disc fork (order fork below)
• 5mm thick track ends
• Drilled for rear brakes
• 1-1/8” headtube/68mm BB shell
• Paint: Limestone Metallic
• Decal kit comes with extra WHCBC logos etc.
(46cm is a 49cm proportioned frame with a shorter seat tube)
Pake Bourbon Chaser Disc Fork
- CrMo blades and steerer
- International standard disc mount. Drilled for road brake as well.