The kit's shift cables have heads for Shimano/SRAM and Campy. The brake cables have heads for Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers. Lengths have been increased to work with disc brake bikes and larger bikes.
Reaction is a high-octane cable system optimized for today's brake and drivetrain systems. The special housing delivers excellent compressionless performance for enhance cable response, especially for brakes, which has been difficult for other makers to produce.
A COMPLETE KIT: Includes housing and cables for BOTH brake and shifting systems. If you run HYDRAULIC disc brakes, we recommend you get the Premium Shift Cable and Housing Kit instead of Reaction. Reaction is also available in a kit for brakes only.
**Praised by Velo News, Bike Radar and Bicycling Magazine**
RapidWire Brake Housing:
- 5mm x 3500mm - 1
Stainless Steel Brake Wire
- 1.6mm x 1350mm - 1
- 1.6mm x 2750mm - 1
Step Down Alloy End Caps (brake) - 4
- 4mm x 3000
Stainless Shift Wire
- 1.2mm x 2100mm - 2
4mm Plastic End Caps (shifter) - 6
Cable End Tips - 4
NOTE: Brake housing is stiffer than normal housing. Set-ups that need tighter bends may not be possible with our Rapidwire brake housing. If you are running hydraulic brakes, do not get Reaction. A better option would be to pick up our Premium Shift Housing Kit. Trust us. It's awesome, too.
- The first truly compressionless brake housing; boosts braking power from road brakes to mechanical discs
- Both shifter and brake housing are jet-Lubed END2END for smoother cable action.
- Tightly wound, low stretch stainless steel cables
- Shift cables have heads for Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- Brake cables have heads for Shimano/SRAM Road or MTB (For Campy brakes you would need to supply your own cables or just buy the Campy Reaction kit)
- Available in smoke, black, red, white, and gold