The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of lightweight steel tubes make it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as on the track. We dare you to find a modern fixed gear frame with a smoother ride.
The current iteration has side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends (Tange)
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1" sloping lugged crown Tange CrMo steel fork with straight blades (38m rake)
- 1" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes)
- 49, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- Frame: 4 lbs Fork: 1.75 lbs.
- Paint: Gloss Graphite