Redesigned geometry rides sweet with either a 100mm or 120mm travel 27.5"/650b MTB fork. We would still classify it as an XC/trail bike, but it is definitely a more fun and versatile than the previous generation.
- Double butted Tange Prestige heat treated CrMo front triangle, double-butted cold-worked CrMo rear triangle
- Build it SS or geared via Tange/IRD Sliding Dropouts (also lets you move the rear wheel in close to the seat tube for better cornering on windy trails)
- Compatible with Paragon Machine Works sliding dropout system
- CNC-machined 44mm headtube that will take tapered or 1-1/8" steerers
- 400mm seatpost recommended. If you would normally order a 17" Analog, you would order a 16.5" in the B-Side.
- Disc only
- Weight 4.75 lbs