A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You'll find the geometry is more sporty, than comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course.
- Tange Infinity heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry (see main site for geometry)
- Horizontal dropouts w/ derailleur hanger (run it geared or SS)
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- Matching sloping-crown CrMo steel fork included(threadless). Features low-rider pannier mounts and fork tip eyelets.
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- Rec. tire size: 700x 28c to 35c
(Size 42: 26 x 1.25" - 1.5")
- 42, 50, 54, 58cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- 50-58cm models use 700c wheels and 57mm reach brakes. 42cm model uses 26" wheels and 73mm reach brakes (like Tektro 556 or Rivendell Silvers)
Bacardi White and Graphite
More information, photos and geometry at somafab.com