A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You'll find the geometry is more sporty, than comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course. Now available in sizes 42 to 62cm.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry (see main site for geometry)
- Horizontal dropouts w/ derailleur hanger (run it geared, internal geared or SS)
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- 50-62cm models fit 700c wheels with 57mm reach brakes or 650b wheels with 75mm brakes. Max. tire width 700 x 33c (28c with fenders) or 650b x 42mm with fenders.
- 42cm model uses 26" wheels and 73mm reach brakes or 650b with 57mm brakes. Max. tire width: 26 x 1.5" with fenders.
- Matching sloping-crown CrMo steel fork included(threadless). Features low-rider pannier mounts and fork tip eyelets.
- Paint: Tiburon Blue w/white panel