Redesigned geometry rides sweet with either a 100mm or 120mm travel 27.5"/650b MTB fork. More versatile than ever. We heavily tweaked the chainstays so you can fit 2.8""plus" tires w/o investing in Boost cranks and hubs.
- Double butted Tange Prestige heat treated CrMo front triangle, double-butted cold-worked CrMo rear triangle
- Build it SS or geared via Tange/IRD Sliding Dropouts
- CNC-machined 44mm headtube that will take tapered or 1-1/8" steerers
- 400mm seatpost recommended. If you would normally order a 17" Analog, you would order a 16.5" in the B-Side.
- Disc only
- Weight 5.0 lbs (belt drive version weighs a little more)