Our Grand Randonneur is a true low trail geometry randonneuring frame set, which means it rides better with a front load than other touring and road bikes. Co-designed with Mike Kone of Rene Herse/Boulder Bicycles. It will fit all the gadgets a good rando bike should have. The traditional diameter tubes lend a smooth comfortable ride.
Version 2 has slightly increased frame stack by 15-20mm. Seat tube extension has been reduced.
- Tange Prestige CrMo tubes, non-oversized
- Threaded 1" lugged fork with low rider pannier bosses, mini rack eyelets and double eyelets at the dropouts
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- Pump peg
- 3 sets of water bosses
- Designed for 650b wheels and cantilever brakes
- Max. tire fit: 650 x 42c slick tires w/fenders
- Paint: White
- Headset Fit: ISO standard threaded headset (26.4 mm crown race)(needle/roller bearings highly recommended - check out the IRD RollerDrive under "1" headset")