In ancient Hindu scripture Soma Juice is an intoxicating drink; a drink of the gods. Since its introduction, the Juice has given many new riders their first taste of the 29er wheel platform. The CrMo tubes offer a lively ride. The geometry is very stable at speed and lets you carve corners with confidence. Tons of fun.
- Tange Prestige heat treated steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Geometry designed to accommodate a 100-120mm travel fork
- Int'l disc brake tabs (rear)
- Tange Stainless Steel Sliding Dropouts for geared or single speed set-ups (also lets you move the rear wheel in close to the seat tube for better cornering on windy trails)
- S-bend seatstays and chainstays
- Optional CrMo steel 29er fork
- Machined 44mm headtube (fits tapered steerer tubes using a ZS top assembly and 40.EC44 external cup lower assembly; fits 1-1/8" steerers using a ZS headset)
- 27.2mm post size/28.6mm frt. der./30mm seat collar
- A seatpost of at least 400mm long is recommended
- Max. tire size: 29" x 2.4"
- 135mm rear hub spacing
- Colors: Brownstone Metallic
- Wt: 5.15 lbs. (15.5")
- Sizes: M(15.5"), L(17.5"), XL(19.5") XXL(21.5") (Center to top)
More information, photos and geometry at somafab.com