The Triple Cross was designed with a slightly racier geometry than the Double Cross. Most notably it uses a lower BB height to help you shine in CX and gravel racing. Though we included fender mounts, we kept the rack mounts off to give it a more minimalistic design.
We were really excited designing with KVA MS2. This air hardening stainless steel is really amazing. The strength and anti-corrosion characteristics of MS2 is really more in the league of titanium than other steel micro-alloys. With MS2 you get the road connected feel that steel is famous for, plus snappy energy transfer without resorting to oversized tubes you need with titanium.
- Fillet brazed KVA MS2 double butted stainless steel tubing
- Disc brake-specific (international mounts on chainstay)
- Downtube shifter bosses
- Fender eyelets
- Two sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8in; headtube
- 68mm English BB shell
- 28.6mm seat collar and front derailleur not included
- 27.2mm seatpost not included
- Max. tire width: 700x41c
- Mirror polished finish (Yes it is more expensive to do, but we like "shiney" ;)
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm - Wt: 3.9 lbs (56cm)
- Limited run