The Pescadero is an evolutionary hop and sidestep in the traditional road sport/endurance road frame. Most of the new "all-road" bikes embracing wider tires are automatically going to disc brakes. And disc brakes are effective technology that we also adopt on other Soma frames. But what about those who want the benefits of wider road tires, but want the clean, classic look of a road caliper brakes or just prefer their familiarity? Or how about those who have recurring nightmares of getting branded by a hot brake rotor. The Pescadero has these souls in mind.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Road sport geometry (inbetween road race and cyclo-cross bikes in handling responsiveness)
- Rear rack, front mini rack & fender mounts
- Designed with Paul Racer center mount, center pull brakes in mind. Also fits 57-73mm reach dual pivot caliper brakes.
- Lugged crown CrMo steel fork included
- Stiff and light Breezer-style dropouts
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- 27.2mm post size
- Max. tire clearance: 700 x 40mm
- 6 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61, cm
- 4.25 lbs. (51cm)
- In Colonial Blue
Tanaka Flying Fish Fenders - Colonial blue
Smooth finish aluminum fenders. Pre-drilled (may require extra drilling depending on how you are installing it.)