The San Marcos is a special project between Soma and Rivendell.
It features genuine Rivendell lugs and the geometry was designed by Grant Petersen.
A fine ride on black top and smooth fire roads.
- Lugged Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Rivendell-designed road geometry
- Includes threaded Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork ("classic curve" blades)
- Mini rack eyelets for Soma and Nitto front racks
- Rack and fender eyelets
- 2 sets of water bottle bosses
- Headtube pump peg
- Kickstand plate
- 1" size headtube (for ISO threaded headset)
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 6 sizes: 47cm to 63cm
NEW SIZING! The 47 thru 57cm are for 650b wheels and designed for 55-75mm reach road brakes.
Max tire fit: 38mm.
The 59 and 63cm are for 700c wheels and designed for now also designed 55-75mm reach road brakes. Max tire fit: 35mm.
The 59 and 63cm have that Rivendell double top tube to increase lateral stiffness lost with the longer headtube.
More information, photos and geometry at somafab.com