Lugged investment cast crown with cutout in outside tang, long inside tang. Crown drilled for brake. Tange CrMo steel steerer tube and blades.
- 1" steerer tube, threadless, 300mm long.
- 38mm and 30mm(only in black)rake.
- Available in pearl white, slick black, green and chrome plate
"Classic Curve" forks have legs that curve only at the lower portion for a distinctly vintage look.
- Tange Infinity CrMo
- 1" steerer
- 38mm rake
A gorgeous straight-blade lugged track fork, crafted using Tange Infinity tubing. The chrome finish will set off any build, modern or classic.
- 50mm of threads on the threaded versions, with three steerer length options.
- All the threaded and the 1 1/8" threadless have a rake of 41mm, the 1" threadless is 38mm.
- Axle to crown is 365mm.
- Accepts standard reach brakes. (Reminder: Order 1" for Rushes; 1-1/8" for Pakes) The 41mm rake models are fine for road bikes, too.
- Tange Infinity Cro-Mo steel.
- Investment cast crown with cutout in outside tang, long inside tang.
- 1" steerer tube diameter
- 22.2mm steerer tube internal diameter (standard for most Italian and Japanese stems)
- 41mm rake
- Four different steerer tube lengths: 140mm, 170mm, 200mm, 230mm.
- Threaded portion measures 50mm on all forks.
- Black and chrome plated finishes.