Ratchets make this friction shifter easy to use.
Add vintage styling and you have an attractive alternative to "brifters".
Sold as a pair.
Regular price: $73.99
SALE PRICE: $63.99
These levers have a real nice finish.
- Non-aero with the old school cable exit at the top
- Fits handlebar diameters of 22.2mm and 23.8mm
- Brown hoods, satin silver lever; drilled
- Other color hoods available
Regular price: $97.99
SALE PRICE: $85.99
Classic round bend drop bar with no cable grooves and a nice polished finish.
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- 26.0mm center
- 140mm drop
- 90mm reach
- 290g (40cm)
- Polished silver anodized finish w/ laser etched graphics
- Sizes up to 46cm (measure center to center)
Regular price: $59.99
SALE PRICE: $49.99
Inspired by a vintage French design. Spacious 87 x 63mm platform. Single-sided. Toe-clip compatible. Cup and cone bearings. Made by MKS Japan. "Citoyen Du Monde" means "citizen of the world" in case you are wondering. With black, silver or copper cage. Copper costs extra.
Regular price: $39.99
SALE PRICE: $34.99
- Cold forged caliper brake with a more secure 2-step wide opening quick-release.
- Includes Yokozuna cartridge shoes.
- Front and rear set.
- Recessed or Nutted hardware.
- 57mm reach
Regular price: $109.99
SALE PRICE: $99.99
Needle pin lower bearings to stabilize front loaded bikes and reduce shimmy.
Mirror polish zinc plating.
A great choice for our Grand Randonneur or 2014 chrome Rush.
- Needle bearing in lower assembly
- Precision ball bearing retainer in upper assembly
- 1" threaded
- 35.9mm stack height
- 110 grams
Regular price: $79.99
SALE PRICE: $74.99