NOTE: We are finally catching up with backorders with our distributor and dealer accounts. We will begin offering Wolverines on this shop beginning Aug 10.
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was "monster cross", but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its Tange/IRD sliding dropouts, you can run it single-speed or geared. Plus with it split seatstay is compatible with the Gates Carbon Drive.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Matching lugged flat crown fork Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets, pannier rack and mini rack mounts, IS disc brake mount
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- 4.59 lbs (frame only)
- Color: Pumpkin Orange