The Sugino XD is a 110/74 BCD crank (old-style MTB size). It can be used as a MTB crank(if you have compatible front derailleur), but these days most people use them as an alternative to a triple road or for CX. It is a popular touring and commuting option.
• Satin polish forged aluminum arms.
• 48-36-24t - aluminum alloy outer/middle chainrings (inner is steel)
• JIS square taper interface (BB's available on this site!)
• 9 and 8 speed compatible
• 680 grams
• Old school "S" crown logo
• Recommended BB axle width: 110mm (for a 45mm chainline)