New Albion makes great looking and affordable steel frames. This is a versatile butted CrMo steel frame that can be built up as a medium duty tourer, a fast commuter, or a classic roadster. It has a lower bottom bracket height than a CX bike and lighter tubing than a fully loaded touring bike, so it handles more like a road bike than either of those. A blend of fun and practicality.
- Tange Infinity double butted CrMo steel main tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright build look better.
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- Will handle tires up to 700x42c
- Designed for cantilever brakes
- Sizes: 44, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Paint: Gloss Black
- We no longer have the New Albion lugged fork in black. We recommend any of the Soma cyclo-cross forks for cantilever brakes.
Matching fork for the New Albion Privateer frame. CrMo blades and steerer. Lugged crown. Fits 700c tires up to 40mm wide, cantis or V-brakes. Double eyelets at the dropouts. Mid-blade low rider pannier bosses. 50mm rake. 390mm axle to crown.