The Sandworm can tame winter slush or dune buggy trails, but with its geometry borrowed mostly from our Juice frame, we designed it mainly for conquering dirt trails.
- Tange Prestige and Infinity heat treated CrMo steel
- Tange/IRD sliding dropouts
- Belt-drive compatible. A split in the right seatstay lets you slip on the belt.
- Machined 44mm headtube (fits tapered steerer tubes using a ZS top assembly and 40.EC44 external cup lower assembly; fits 1-1/8" steerers using a ZS44 headset)
- 170mm rear spacing (symmetrical chainstays)
- 100mm English threaded BB shell
- ISCG mount
- Maximum tire size: 26 x 4.0", 27.5 x 3.5", 29 x 3.0"
- 27.2mm post size/28.6mm frt. der./30mm seat collar
- A seatpost of at least 400mm long may be needed for some customers
- Fork not included; 481-489mm length fork (that includes sag) is recommended; compatible with RockShox Bluto. (#23354 is our rigid steel option)
- Sizes: M(15.5"), L(17.5"), XL(19.5") XXL(21.5") (Center to top)
- Weight: 7.0 lbs.
- Paint: Melange Blue, Kingsford Black Matte
(Please check out the FAQ tab on the Sandworm page of the main Somafab site for build advice)