The Juice is our trail/XC hardtail frame for 29" wheels. This updated version features tough Broski Sliding Dropouts that allow you to go single-speed or geared or even run hub gears and slightly more modern geometry. Also new is internal seat tube dropper post routing. A modified chainstay allows fitting even some double cranks with "plus size" 2.8" wide tires without needing to invest in Boost parts. We even offer a belt-drive ready version.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Geometry is optimized for 100mm travel 29" forks and will handle 120mm forks great, too
- Disc brakes only (ISO tabs)
- Standard or Belt-Drive compatible versions available (split for installing belt is on the seatstay.)
- IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts allows geared and single-speed builds with easy wheel removal
- S-bend seatstays and chainstays
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- CNC-machined 44mm headtube: Will take 1-1/8" steerers with a ZeroStack 44 headset or tapered steerers with a ZS44 upper assembly and external cup (EC44) lower assembly
- 31.6mm post size/31.8mm frt. der. size/34.9mm seat collar/73mm bottom bracket (English threads); 400mm+ post recommended
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm Thru-Axle with different inserts
- Recommended tire size: 29" x 2.4" (or 27.5 x 2.8�)
- Color: Battleship Gray
- Wt: 5.35 lbs.
- Sizes: SM(41cm), MD(44cm), LG(47cm), XL(50cm)